CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
Are you over 18 years old and looking to get more involved with your local community?
Do you enjoy working with youths, women and children?
Community Links And Human Empowerment Initiative is a Non-Governmental Organization offering you the opportunity to help build a fairer and more responsive community in areas of health, Agriculture, Humanitarian, WASH and Governance. On this note we call on volunteers in the following fields:
- Health (Doctors, Nurses and Community Health Extension Workers ).
- Food science/Nutrition
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Confidence and passion to serve humanity.
- Cultural/traditional awareness and sensitivity.
- Enthusiasm for the values of CLHEI.
- Commitment in achieving deliverables.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- An opportunity to explore a career in the development sector.
- A supportive and encouraging environment to grow your skills and knowledge.
- Mentoring , training and team building activities.
- An avenue to make new friends.
If this sounds like you, kindly send an application and detailed resume to email@example.com. or submit all relevant documents and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager, Community Links and Human Empowerment Initiative, No 2 Gordon Esa Street, Off Atom Kpera Road, Ankpa Quarters Makurdi.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Volunteers are not paid not because they are worthless but because they are priceless. We cannot make you rich but we can enrich your life.
For more details kindly visit our website on www.communitylinks.org.ng or call 08064705071, 08036887584, 08065665098